MenS walking Shoes
Men's Diabetic Slippers Easy To Put On - Terrific for those with Arthritis or Lowered Hand Dexterity!
For most of us, a bad shoe day is easily shrugged off. True, you can end up with a blistered heel or a painful arch, but there's nothing to be alarmed about. However, for people suffering from diabetes, a bad shoe day can be very threatening. Wearing the wrong kind of shoes can lead to serious problems - and sometimes, it can be so serious that an amputation is the only way to mitigate the damage.
Why Choose Our Mens Extra Wide Slipper Orthopaedic Adjustable Diabetic?
- Men's velcro slippers combine softness and style with the latest lightweight materials.
- The light and comfortable sturdy sole provides grip for both indoor and outdoor wear.
- Generous heel-to-toe padding provides lasting cushioning and shock absorption.
- Protective toe box provides extra protection from toe stubbing.
- Roomy enough to accommodate regular to lightly swollen feet.
- The hook-and-loop strap will ensure a snug and comfortable fit.
- Machine or hand washable, easy to care, ultra light weight.
- 100% no risk money-back guarantee.
- These mens nice looking slippers for swollen feet offer adjustability for swelling, edema, bunions and post surgery foot care. In addition, the adaptability of our shoes offers easy on and off features for those needing assistance when dressing.
*If you find loose threads, do not pull. Cut with scissors.
*If you are not sure about your size, measure your feet from heel to toe in inches. Please find the measurements for your reference.
Treat your feet and grab a pair today! - RISK FREE - Click "Add to Cart" above to get yours now!
- LIGHTWEIGHT & COMFORTABLE - These diabetic shoes are light enough and sturdy enough. Upper are made from breathable material, perfect for All Seasons and outdoor activities. Stretch mesh upper expand with your foot when you walk. More comfortable closely fit to help you reduce irritation.
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Closure: Hook & Loop
- Shoe Width: Medium
- ULTIMATE COMFORT FEELING - A visible air cushion design to absorb shock, to provide a forgiving, easeful feel in every foot strike. Removable insole is cushioned for extra comfort and can accommodate custom orthotics or diabetic insoles. The lightweight and sturdy sole provides grip for both indoor and outdoor wear.
- TARGET USER & OCCASION - Ideal for those who need extra stretch, comfort and soft to accommodate Swollen Feet, Hammertoes, Bunions, Plantar Fasciitis, Corns, Calluses, Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hammer Toes, Morton's Neuroma, Oedema, Dementia, Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones or need a Post-op shoe.
- ABOUT US - Orthoshoes's shoes are biomechanically engineered with unique comfort features to offer the very best solution for sensitive feet and other physical ailments affected by foot problems or poor posture. Our mission at Orthoshoes is to help make life easier for people living with diabetes and other conditions affecting the feet.
15-DAYS RISK FREE
We offer a 15-day risk-free policy. If for any reason you are not satisfied 15 days after you receive your product, we will repair it for you. All you have to do is contact our knowledgeable customer service team.